Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
09-24-2021 01:47 PM
Product: HP Pavillion
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
How do I launch a complaint with HP? I have been dealing with a repair for over a month, whereby deadlines keep getting extended and missed and no one can tell me where my laptop is or if it is going to be repaired any time soon. Is there an email to launch a formal complaint with HP as the service I’ve received has been nothing short of appalling?
1 REPLY 1
09-24-2021 01:58 PM
You may send your comments to:
Why are there delays?
Various reasons, including and not limited to:
- Parts sitting on ships in shipping containers and no way to deliver to port
- Parts at port and delays shipping parts to depots needing those parts
- Parts not available - for example, there is a world wide chip shortage that is plaguing many industries
- Specialty repairs take longer even given that parts might be available
- Lack of communication between departments can make possible delays seem worse, impossible, frustrating
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community