1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

How to download a MP3

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 14
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased an audio MP3 and I clicked on it on the website to download it to my computer.  I am getting a message on my computer that the MP3 couldn't be downloaded.  I have purchased other MP3's from this website and downloaded them to a different computer.  This is my first time trying to download to this computer.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,021 9,918 802 3,895
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Val_G 

Welcome !

This is not about the computer itself (like the hardware). It is a software related issue.

You may try with a different browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera to see if you will be able to download the .mp3 file with it. If it still does not work, post a picture showing your issues and be very specific in the description (what, from where, how).

Hope this works for you. Let me know how it goes.

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,021 9,918 802 3,895
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Val_G 

Welcome !

This is not about the computer itself (like the hardware). It is a software related issue.

You may try with a different browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera to see if you will be able to download the .mp3 file with it. If it still does not work, post a picture showing your issues and be very specific in the description (what, from where, how).

Hope this works for you. Let me know how it goes.

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation