7 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

How to uninstall Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software windows 10

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Notebook 17t-u000 CTO Y0F94AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just downloaded HP Support Assistant and scanned my HP ENVY Notebook 17t-u000 CTO Y0F94AV for any updates. The first optional update is for the Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software. The new version of software is included in sp76200 and states users must remove the old package before installing the update.

Maybe I'm missing something but I cant find the process to uninstall the old package.

Any help is greatly appreciated.   :Laptop:

Norb
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Barachiel
Retired
Retired
6,247 6,228 314 468
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@norbie67

Un-install Intel Graphics driver, re-start the computer and check if it works. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Barachiel
Retired
Retired
6,247 6,228 314 468
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@norbie67

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the case regarding issues with the computer. I will be delighted to assist you here. 

Goto search. type programs & features, and the find for Intel and un-install the software.

.Keep me posted. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

norbie67
Author
Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the response,

I currently have 3 Programs from Intel in my programs and features. Intel Computing Improvement Program, Intel Driver & Support Assistant and Intel Graphics Driver.

If you could please just let me know which one to uninstall.

Norb
Tags (1)
Barachiel
Retired
Retired
6,247 6,228 314 468
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@norbie67

Un-install Intel Graphics driver, re-start the computer and check if it works. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation