Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop PC 15-da3001tu
Microsoft Windows 11

I have HP 15-da3001tu  laptop in which I want to record screen without using any software. Is it possible. if yes then solve my problem

Ashish Kumar
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @ashishanand31,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

I see that you wish to screen record without using any software in HP 15-da3001tu.

However, you can record using Microsoft PowerPoint.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint and choose to start a new, blank presentation.
2. From the top navigation bar, select Insert and Screen Recording

3. You’ll be prompted to select the area of the screen that you wish to record. Make it the size you need to show only what you want without revealing off-screen details you want to keep private

4. If you do not want your computer to record the audio that occurs during your recording, click the microphone to toggle audio off. If you don’t want the recording to capture your mouse movements, click this button off as well

5. When you’re ready to begin, click the circle record button. The control menu will move up to hide itself offscreen

6. You can now record for as long as you wish. When you are finished, move your mouse to the top of the screen and the menu will come back down. Press the square to stop recording, the pause button to temporarily stop recording, or the microphone and mouse buttons to change those settings

7. The video is now embedded in the PowerPoint presentation that you created from the blank document. Click on File and then Save As to select the name and file location for the entire presentation. Or, you can save only the video by choosing File and then Save Media As to specify its name and location

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Treeko

HP Support

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.