09-17-2019 08:25 PM
Every time I open my computer the only thing I see is a blue screen with the loading white dots that go in a circle. This has been happening for weeks and nothing has changed.
09-20-2019 06:33 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Uninstall Dedicated Graphics Card Driver.
Enter the Safe Mode on Windows 10
1. Hold the power button for seconds to shut down the black screen PC spinning with dots.
2. Press the power button to turn on the machine.
3. Repeat 1 and 2 until you see the Recovery screen.
4. Click on the See advanced repair options button.
5. Select Troubleshoot.
6. Choose Advanced options, Windows Startup Settings and Restart in order.
7. Press F5 to Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Uninstall the Dedicated Video Card Driver
1. Open the Device Manager.
2. Expand the Display adapters entry.
3. Right-click the dedicated video card, for example, NVIDIA GeForce 820M.
4. Select Uninstall.
5. After that, you’ll get the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. Right-click it and select Disable.
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee