What is the quickest solution for the problem of caps lock blinking 1time per secone and not starting up the computer.Reply ASAP.
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community
To get the answer to this question, LEDs blink 1 time CPU not functional.
I’d like additional information in order to assist you better:
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
Hard Reset -
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Remove the Battery. ( not for Built-in Battery computer )
4) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
5) Plug-in the Adapter and put the Battery back into the computer if it's a (removable battery)
6) Try to turn on the computer and check,
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
ECHO_LAKE I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community