Did you mean: 
Mr_14
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp pavilion touch screen

HP Recommended
Ultra slim Hp pavilion 14 touch screen

I got a hp pavilion 14 few days ago from a store which actually told me it was screen touch..it got delivered to my house and I tried looking up some stuffs in it..it looked really cool for my first PC..then I tried the touch ,but it wasn’t working..then I checked “about PC “and there is a place that reads “no touch or pen input available for this device...

please how can this be fix?

ive called the store I got it from and they said I should give to any pc expertise here..

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,705 32,605 2,967 7,285
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mr_14 

Touch screen models require no customer action to get the screens functioning -- they work from the get go.

They should be selling you a new PC that works completely when you first use it -- not dumping you off onto HP support because they either sold you the wrong PC or sold you one that was faulty.

If yours is faulty, we can not repair it from here -- so your best bet would be to return it to the store for a full refund.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation