03-09-2015 12:17 AM
i lost my laptop bill.my product was bought last jan 2015 and its under warranty period.can i get a duplicate bill and where should i conduct inorder to get the duplicate bill?
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-09-2015 02:51 AM - edited 03-09-2015 02:52 AM
Contact HP directly by using one of the methods described on the following web document.
The support forum is not a business unit of HP.
We cannot help you with that sort of detail.
Post any other questions you have in your thread.
Please accept as solution if my post or reply was the information you needed to resolve your issue.
You can say thanks for my response by clicking on the blue thumbs up.
Take a moment of your time, as we volunteers have done, by returning to your thread to let us know if we helped you or not.
08-29-2016 11:57 AM - last edited on 08-29-2016 12:01 PM by kevin-t
My name is kriti Tyagi, I purcahse a new laptop. My laptop in warranty period but my laptop bill is lost, So I want a duplicate bill. Please Help and support me ASAP
My Laptop Serial No :- [Personal Information Removed]
10-21-2019 08:29 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!