Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-09-2015 12:17 AM
i lost my laptop bill.my product was bought last jan 2015 and its under warranty period.can i get a duplicate bill and where should i conduct inorder to get the duplicate bill?
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-09-2015 02:51 AM - edited 03-09-2015 02:52 AM
Contact HP directly by using one of the methods described on the following web document.
The support forum is not a business unit of HP.
We cannot help you with that sort of detail.
I am not an HP Employee.
08-29-2016 11:57 AM - last edited on 08-29-2016 12:01 PM by kevin-t
My name is kriti Tyagi, I purcahse a new laptop. My laptop in warranty period but my laptop bill is lost, So I want a duplicate bill. Please Help and support me ASAP
My Laptop Serial No :- [Personal Information Removed]
10-21-2019 08:29 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!