Trieu_FB
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

I can not access to HP driver download page for my notebook

HP Recommended
HP Spectre 15t-ch000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

before yesterday, i was able to access the web page without any problem. But since then, whenever I access this webpage of HP, whether I was using Chrome or IE or Edge, I can not access the driver website anymore. Please help. image.png

3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,436 122,613 20,163 30,938
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

This link works fine for me...W10 using the updated Microsoft Edge based on Google Chrome.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-15-ch000-x360-convertible-pc/16779588/mo...

0 Kudos
Trieu_FB
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

image.pngThis is what I got in the morning (image below) 

However I can still access the website using my iPhone. Can this be some kind of software bugs? Since I checked my windows using HP support assistant 3-4 times already.

0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,436 122,613 20,163 30,938
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Since I don't work for or represent HP, I wouldn't be able to help you with the issue.

As I posted yesterday, when I click on the link I posted it works fine.

All the drivers show up.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation