11-22-2019 03:20 PM
I am a gamer and I can't use my trackpad and keyboard at the same time. I have tried uninstalling the previous driver and installing a new driver and the current one is Synaptics TouchPad Driver (Windows 10 v1803) 220.127.116.11 Rev.C . This all started after a recent windows update I'm on windows 10 right now and I was before too. Any ideas how to fix it?
11-25-2019 01:39 PM
@SiliconGamer Welcome to HP Community!
There are several reasons why you are experiencing issues with using your keyboard and mouse at the same time while playing a game. It is possible that the touchpad or the mouse driver is not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:
- When was the last time that you were able to use your keyboard and your touchpad at the same time in a game?
- Did the issue start after an update?
- Have you tried to update the touchpad driver?
If you are using a Synaptics Touchpad, you may follow the steps below to change the touchpad settings:
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type Control Panel in the search box.
- Click on Mouse and go to the Device Settings tab.
Go to Settings.
- Under the Synaptic Settings, go to Pointing, then select Sensitivity.
- Select Palmcheck and set it to Minimum.
- Test the game.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!