01-26-2020 01:43 PM
I can't login to HP Support Assistant with my credentials but am able to login to HP website with the same credentials.
01-29-2020 10:19 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to login to HP support assistant.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you uninstall HP support assistant and then download and install it from the below link and then try logging in.
Here is how it is done.
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click System on the Settings menu.
- Select Apps & features from the left pane.
- Select an app you wish to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button that appears. If it is grayed out, this is a system app you cannot remove.
- Click the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee