Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre 15-bl100 x360 Convertible PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I bought this laptop while there was the offer with intel for a number a media software products. I have not been sent an activation code as far as I am aware. Can you fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

If it was purchased from HP directly, make sure to check your spam folder.

Depending on the software you are speaking of, the activation key might be embedded in the motherboard.

If it was purchased from a retailer, you'd have to contact them.

HP Recommended

Yes, I bought directly from the HP Store.

I have double checked my spam folder and there is no email for the Intel Software offer.

This is the redeem page for the offer: https://starterpack.intel.com/#/home

I should have recieved a master key by now.

HP Recommended

Hello

I have bought an OMEN 880-050nz at the HP Store Switzerland directly and it was marked to be in this promotion of Intel (including Corel Painter Essentials 5, MAGIX Movie Editor Pro 2017, MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2016, BitMar Elite, MAGIX Youcast, Guided Mediation VR). Order date was 30/12/2017. I did not get any Master Key until now, nor by mail, letter, included sheet or what ever. I have checked the spam folder.

As a customer I would expect the delivery of the master key on time together with the items of if delivered by mail at the time of confirmation of the payment. At least I would expect an information given, how I can get the master key if not delivered actively by HP. One week after the order I have not got any of these.

@Samueltaylor: Did you get the master key by now? It would help me to know whether to wait or what to do. Thanks very much.

@HP representative: Please inform your sales about the problems with this promotion. Thanks.

Best regards

d-s-t

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.