cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
Atlasshrugged71
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I need system restore cd's. How do I get a real person to find out how

HP Recommended
N8W02UA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need system recovery cd's

2 REPLIES 2
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
11,334 3,979 1,049 3,245
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There are Recovery Media available - see here

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-beats-special-edition-15-p300-notebook-pc/849931...

Scroll down to the "Order Recovery Media", click on that heading and then click on "Order media".  Find the device you have and continue with the ordering on the next page

https://support.hp.com/us-en/mediaorder/HP-Beats-Special-Edition-15-p300-Notebook-PC/8499310/model/8...

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,852 24,531 3,145 7,830
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Atlasshrugged71 

Just so you know -- you won't be able to order "CDs".  You might be able to order DVDs, or you might be forced to order a USB stick.  This has changed over the years so I don't know the current policy.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation