1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I need to install windows Microsoft student

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello All,

I have rest my HP Pavilion Notebook 15, now I want to install Microsoft stundet which was life time free for this product while purchasing from Croma, however while installing its asking “product key” which was not shared with me either mail or any box (I got installed from Croma the time of purchase).

can anyone help me how to get product key .

best regards,

USHA 

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
32,003 31,708 2,916 10,663
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Usha_windows 

I do not recognize "Croma" - retail merchant, perhaps? 

Regardless, Microsoft student keys are not available here (at the Community) and likely not available from HP.

You need to talk to Microsoft Support, possibly (if there is a department for it) Microsoft Education Support.

Microsoft Education

Office 365 Education

If nothing else works, contact "Sales" (an icon on the websites) - explain what you are trying to do and ask for directions.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation