7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I want to download drivers for my old notebook but link not working

Pavillion DV6 6050se
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I wanted to download the drivers for my old machine running windows 7 64 bit on it. But when I selected the drivers from the list and clicked on the "Next" button, it is not working. Download not starting. 

What could be the problem? How can I download the drivers?

Screenshot attached :

driver download problem.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Level 20
Level 20
111,866 102,043 16,007 24,590
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

If the automated download isn't working, the only suggestion I can offer would be to download the drivers you need one at a time from the link below...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-dv6-Entertainment-Notebook-PC-series/50...

0 Kudos
bukharifaran
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had done the same... The picture I attached in the above post is from the same page which you have sent in the URL. 

But I have figured out the problem. Previously, I tried to create a list of all the drivers which I wanted to download but it wasn't working for me.

Now, I have downloaded the drivers one by one and it worked for me.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Level 20
Level 20
111,866 102,043 16,007 24,590
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

...which is exactly what I suggested to you yesterday...the only suggestion I can offer would be to download the drivers you need one at a time from the link below...

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation