Did you mean: 
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Install Linux Mint on HP Envy 13

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Recently,  I need to test some apps under Linux. So I was planning to install Linux Mint on  my backup laptop (HP Envy 13). Currently, I downloaded Linux Mint USB and failed to burn it to USB with UNetbootin software. Any alternative to this free app for creating linux bootable usb for install?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 11
6,270 6,245 260 567
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the useful suggestion. Tried with Anyburn and still not able to boot from it after burning

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
6,270 6,245 260 567
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Rufus you already tried?

A Nod Is As Good As a Wink...
Lil_Boy_Blue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 1
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Some software for you to choose.Etcher (Free) and Rufus (Free),as for how to use them,you better google them.

Highlighted
3 3 0 1
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Like the Etcher (Free) and Rufus (Free),although they don't charge anything as free software,as far as i know,Etcher will takes a long time to work.And you can search on Google:Unetbootin alternatives.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation