Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion cs-1004ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a pavilion-cs1004ur laptop, the display did not work for him, I passed it, purchased the same, but in another store (all hp partners), but that's not the problem, at the slightest load ssd cracked, I passed again. Is it worth it to rely on this laptop?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Alfa_tron

Sorry, but I'm having trouble understanding some of your comments ...

You said repeatedly that when you ran into issues with the laptop, you "passed it". I don't understand that expression. Please explain what you did.

You also said the SSD "cracked" -- but the SSD in this model PC is a memory stick with a controller on it to force it to work like a disk drive. It would take a LOT of pressure to flex the laptop to the point that it would crack.  Are you saying that you put enough weight on it to crack it?

We can proceed when you provide the information.
Thanks

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Sorry. I didn't miss,i returned the goods to the store (2 times) ssd:whistling, making strange noises.

HP Recommended

@Alfa_tron

Sorry you had so many problems -- but the SSD can not make any noise, as it is simply a memory stick with a disk controller chip on it.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.