Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Issue Regarding Driver For Laptop for windows 7 32bit

HP 15q-bu004tu
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I purchased a new HP Notebook 15q-bu004tu which is having Free Dos OS. Now I have installed Windows 7  32-bit but drivers are missing.

I  work Aadhar center i install all softwer for aadhar but cogent iris scanner is not support in this laptop,please provide usb generic hub driver for my laptop to support cogent

I explored support.hp.com but unable to find supported drivers.

I need all software drivers which support Windows 7  32 -bit.

Please help soon and let me know the link from where I can get all supported drivers.

3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
96934 13128 20352
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Hi:

See if the W7 32 bit drivers and software from the HP Probook 450 G3 work for your model.  Do not use the audio, BIOS, or firmware files.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-450-g3-notebook-pc/7834555

Audio:  Accept the agreement.  Download and install the 1st driver on the list.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownT...

0 Kudos
CMsaini Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Thanks your driver are install succesfully

But My Cogent Iris Scanner cs202 not getting power in this laptop, how i start my iris scanner, i install all

driver for scanner but my laptop not provide it power to start, it shows all install driver related to iris scanner

please give me the best solution

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
96934 13128 20352
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

You're very welcome.

If you installed the USB3 driver under the 450 G3 chipset drivers section, and the scanner isn't working, unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with that issue.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation