Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15s-fq2005nq

Hi,

Please help me to find drivers for laptop model 15s-fq2005nq.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the W10 driver page for your notebook.

HP Laptop PC 15s-fq2000 Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Thank you,

I have another problem. I can't install windows. I enter BIOS , I put USB to boot first, but nothing happends, it enters MS DOS. The USB  stick is ok, I have just installed windows in another laptop, 2 days ago.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

If you have tested out the windows installation flash drive on another PC and know it boots, you should not have to change the boot order setting in the BIOS.

Plug the flash drive in the PC, turn it on or restart it.   Tap the ESC key to get the menu of options.

Select the F9 boot options menu and from that select the USB diskette on key/USB flash drive, and press the Enter key.

The PC should then boot from the flash drive.

Are you aware that there is a special process to install W10 on PC's with the Intel 11th gen processors?

If not, here is what you need to do.

See the info at the link below.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-15-f2000-laptop-pc-series/35900344/model/35900346/document/c...

The link they direct you to the HP support site doesn't work.

Here is the link to the driver you need...

This package contains the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for the supported notebook models and operating systems. The Intel Rapid Storage Technology is designed to provide functionality for the Intel Storage Controllers. The driver improves Serial ATA (SATA) disk performance with Native Command Queuing.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp108501-109000/sp109000.exe

There is another thing I don't understand in that document, and that is where HP tells you to right click on the Intel driver file and select Extract to

When I ran through the steps, I don't get an Extract to option when I right click on the file.

So, if you have the same issue, download and install the free 7-zip file utility from the link below.

The 2nd file at the top of the page is for 64 bit.

7-Zip (7-zip.org)

Then you can right click on the exe file, select 7-Zip from the menu, and select Extract to: and let it extract the file into its folder name (sp109000), and copy that folder to your USB flash drive, and continue with the instructions.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks a lot!!!

You are the best!

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.