Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Obelisk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So recently i noticed my Light settings had went back to the defaults, so went to the control center and it had already been updated. I tried to change them back, but they were still there, it just didn't change at all. Is there a way to fix this, ive deleted the control center sooooo im kinda just confused why its not working 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@SolaireUwU Welcome to HP Community!

Please provide the correct product number.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

It is an Omen by Hp Obelisk Desktop 875-0014, PN is 4NM65AA#ABA. Problem is still there even after downloading the bios files and deleting and reinstalling it. This problem is a lighting issue with the Omen Command center itself. 

HP Recommended

@SolaireUwU

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know when was working before.

Please update the chipset and BIOS.

Please click the below link to download the drivers.

I suggest you first uninstall the software completely from the control panel > programs 

Next run the SFC scan. you can refer to this Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker

Then download the latest Omen Command Center from this Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

So I did exactly what you said, and at first i thought that i had already deleted the Omen command center program,but upon reinstalling it again, and opening it again, so i tried to uninstall it again, and it still showed the program wasn't installed. This all started after the app updated one day and reverted my color to the original red tint instead of the purple it was. 

HP Recommended

@SolaireUwU

Thank you for the update.

In that case, I would suggest you contact our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.