Dorya
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Lighting (HP omen 17)

HP Recommended
HP omen 17-cb1001ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i have a few questions about the lighting for this laptop (HP omen 17-cb1001ur)

1) I watched several videos on YouTube and when It started the omen command center program, everyone had a "lighting" button, I don't have it, why? on all laptops, you can configure zone lighting, but on mine you cannot
2) The backlight on this laptop is single color (red), it hurts the eyes, it is very bright, can I change the backlight color or make it dimmer?

Thanks for answering in advance!

Dorya_0-1596231635188.png

Dorya_1-1596231669910.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,809 92,687 12,001 25,586
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Dorya wrote:

... everyone had a "lighting" button, I don't have it, why? ...

@Dorya 

Your machine does not have 4 zones keyboard therefore no Lighting option/feature on OCC.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

UniqueD
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Привет, собираюсь такой же ноут брать.

Как понял в нем только один режим подсвети и он постоянно горит?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation