09-24-2019 05:26 AM
When running programs they are often too large for the screen
09-26-2019 01:46 PM - edited 09-26-2019 01:50 PM
@Boxmaster007, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Do you experience this issue with specific programs or all the time on the PC?
Install updates using HP Support Assistant
- In the search box, type and open HP Support Assistant.
- Check for updates.
- If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.
Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.
You may also adjust the resolution on your PC
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop and select ‘Screen resolution’.
- Click the Resolution dropdown menu, select the one that you want to adjust from the Display drop-down menu.
- Adjust the slider to the resolution that you want. Moving the slider up will increase the resolution, which in turn will make icons and text smaller. The ‘(Recommended)’ resolution is the one that your monitor was designed for.
- Click OK. Your resolution will change and a box will appear asking you to confirm. If you do not click ‘Keep changes’, your screen will revert in a few moments to previous settings of monitor.
You may refer to this document for more info on Changing Display Settings.
If you would like to Adjust the Text Size and Zoom In or Out, refer to this document to know how.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
09-27-2019 07:12 PM
There is no driver available for Windows 10.
You need to switch back to windows 7 to resolve the issue as your pc is most likely not tested or designed for windows 10.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee