Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
M6-AQ105DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

I am planning to buy the HP envy 360 2 in 1 laptop with Model# - M6-AQ105DX. However i was going through the website of HP and could not find any drivers listed for this model.

Link below of HP

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-m6-aq100-x360-convertible-pc/12499188/model/...

Why is this so ? Why are no drivers showing up on the site for this model ? Is this model not supported anymore ?

Please advise. Will buy accordingly. Kindly provide with the link where the drivers are available for this model on the HP official website.

Regards,

Karan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@karangoenka wrote:

Still no replies. Please can someone reply on the issue ? Why are there no drivers on the HP official site for hp envy m6-aq105dx model ?

Don't expect much from HP support.  I just bought this laptop.  Questions went unanswered here.  A few folks and I decided to just try and pursued our solutions and shared here.  At least HP provided this forum. 

Anyhow, no drivers listed here.  I was concerned as you as well.  However, all the drivers are on the hard drive of the laptop.  so if you decide to replace the HHD with SSD, you can pull the driver off (look for c:\swsetup).   Good luck.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Can someone from HP support please respond on my query ?

HP Recommended

Still no replies. Please can someone reply on the issue ? Why are there no drivers on the HP official site for hp envy m6-aq105dx model ?

HP Recommended

@karangoenka wrote:

Don't expect much from HP support.  I just bought this laptop.  Questions went unanswered here.  A few folks and I decided to just try and pursued our solutions and shared here.  At least HP provided this forum. 

Anyhow, no drivers listed here.  I was concerned as you as well.  However, all the drivers are on the hard drive of the laptop.  so if you decide to replace the HHD with SSD, you can pull the driver off (look for c:\swsetup).   Good luck.

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot. Your response was really helpful.

Regards,

Karan Goenka

HP Recommended

I see HP finally posted the drivers on their support site.

HP Recommended

Yeah. Just now saw that.

Good that our collective effort brought this to HP notice and they put it up online.

Regards,

Karan

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.