07-23-2019 08:16 AM
For last few days, pre installed MS WORD 2016, is not printing current page / selected page but all the pages. I select any option but it prints all the pages. I tried using PDF printer but again prints all the pages from WORD.
07-25-2019 01:03 PM
@avhaldia, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
What model printer are you using?
If this is happening only while printing Word documents, check the page settings or re-install MS Word.
If the issue occurs while printing from multiple application, reinstalling HP Full-featured drivers may resolve this issue.
Select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
- Select your HP Printer
- Select Uninstall
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
- In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
- Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
- Click on the “Drivers” tab
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
- Select Ok
- Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
- Close Devices and Printers, restart the computer.
Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.
Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee