Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I'm having two major issues that are probably due to drivers. The most frustrating is that my cursor will often disappear and jump to the top right of the screen in the same place. This has been happening more since a recent Windows update. Generally this happens when I'm not using the cursor for a while, but sometimes happens while actively using the cursor. I have tried turning off the touchpad, turning off the touchpad driver, using a USB mouse, and nothing works. I have checked to make sure I have the most up to date touchpad and mouse drivers. They are both up to date.

The second driver issue is with the touch screen. When the touchscreen driver is enabled, the touchscreen will periodically behave as though I am repeatedly clicking the same spot. I have to put the computer to sleep to make it functional again because the clicking will not stop on its own.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.