Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Spectre
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to take off the focused tab. When I open up Microsoft Mail for Windows 10 and click on settings I see the list of options on the right. Clicking on some of these such as "Help", "Notifications" and the one I need to turn off focused inbox causes the app to crash. Please can anyone advise? Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Siamese 

HP is not the owner of Microsoft Mail for Windows 10 . Please try

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app/521cfb4f-6513-442d-85af-92...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Siamese 

Windows Mail is purely a Microsoft software / application.

About the only controls we have on the "user" side is to remove the offending email address (from Windows Mail) and / or set a few options.

If the email is not working, the first thing to try is to remove it from Windows Mail.

Restart the computer and log in

Open Windows Mail and add the email address

Check for any difference

And / Or

Not all email options can be managed in all ways from within Windows Mail.

Check the original email client software for more settings.

For example,

Open your gmail account in your Google website or open Outlook (installed) in Windows.

What else?

Ask the Community:  Microsoft Community

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.