• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Microsoft Office 365 free year subscription for HP Stream 11

HP Recommended
HP Stream 11 Laptop

I just bought a HP Stream 11 laptop two days ago and it says on the box it comes with a 1 year free subscription to Microsoft Office 365 but no where in the box is there any information on how to redeem that free subscription and when I open an Microsoft Office program like Excel it says I need to activate my account with a code. Again, there is no code. Anyone know where or how I can find the code or get in contact with someone at HP? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
23,413 23,355 2,152 5,081
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mjhadaway 

Sorry, but we can not assist you with this; instead, you have to contact HP Customer Support directly.

To contact HP Support see the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:
Step 1. Goto this page https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number
Case number and phone number appear.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation