Did you mean: 
JacobinFrance
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Microsoft Office 365

HP Recommended
Stream 14"

When I purchased this laptop, it said it came with a year subscription to Microsoft Office 365. This morning, a notification popped up reminding me of that. I clicked on it, and it looked like it was going to sync to my Microsoft account. However, it just logged me into my Microsoft account, and now I can't find where to activate my free year. Is there someway to find old notifications or find on this laptop where it includes Microsoft Office 365? 

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
29,324 29,234 2,670 6,447
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JacobinFrance 

I'm sorry, but this is a fairly common licensing issue with Office 365 and Microsoft -- and we here are not able to do anything to address this is this is entirely under their control.  You will have to contact Microsoft Support to get this cleared up.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation