Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 Notebook 15 e070sl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good afternoon,

the problem is up to HP Support Assistant, it seems that a file is missing, cannot unistall, when I do so a window appair said that a file missing and he could't find ask to get a new path where to save it.  if I open the program he start searcing for updates but is running for minutes after show the proplem. How can I solve the problem?

Many thanks to whom tried to help me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@CosimoD 

This system was introduced in mid-to-late 2013.

There are not any Windows 10 HP software / drivers listed for your computer.

The last supported Windows version is listed as Windows 8.1

The computer has been migrated past the supported Windows version.

The HP Support Assistant is not going to work for your situation.

Software and Drivers  - HP Pavilion 15-e070sl Notebook PC

Reference and Resources – Places to find (more) help and learn about your Device

Device Homepage

Drivers / Software and BIOS, Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, more

HP Pavilion 15-e070sl Notebook PC

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.