WalM
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Mouse accuracy problem

HP Recommended
15-cs2042nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Sorry for the mistakes, but I'm using google translator.

I have an HP Pavilion 15 15-cs2042nw computer and I have a problem with trackpad and mouse accuracy in some programs. For example, when I grab a toolbar it displays in a different place than the cursor - approximately 1cm next to it. In some programs, I cannot grip the corner of an element because it is very difficult to locate. I tried to change the sensitivity of the mouse but it doesn't change anything. A large point is displayed and the cursor sees it as infinitely small. This is not a problem on other computers. No problem with word processors and CAD programs as there is location snapping.

It is the same on the touchpad. Is it possible to somehow set it, calibrate it, change the sensitivity of the screen?

Please help. I have a program that I can't use on this computer at all.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation