Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-ce003la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello good day, I have a problem with my HP Omen 15-ce003la Gaming Laptop, the problem that I have only happens to me (ONLY) when I play that around 10-15 minutes of play my PC starts to get out of control, when I press a key, action or command is repeated ONLY without pressing anything, and this calms down when I press the key again or perform the command, I don't think it is a problem with my keyboard because I changed it to a new one because the previous one broke my key "D" and this happened to me in the previous one about 3 days before changing it to the new one, but when I already had the new one, the same thing happened to me, then I don't know what could be because I even reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch and nothing the problem was not fixed.

My PC has:

Intel Core i7 7700HQ 7th Gen Processor Quad Core

16GB of RAM at 2400Mhz "Dual Channel"

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB With Max-Q Design

Please I need help with this problem and help me find out or solve this please, because I have seen many users who have many errors when they ONLY play but with a BIOS update I do not know if it could be that, I am waiting for your answer and help, Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey Aarón_108😁

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website (https://support.hp.com/us-en?openCLC=true), to find the support channel for your region.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.