Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP X360 PAVILLION I5 PROCESSOR 13-u063sa

My X360 HP laptop is stuck on 0.38 cpu speed when charging. When i unplug it speeds up.

i have updated the Bios f37 and i have tried a  90 Watt charger as suggested in various chats. The problem still persists.

I ran the power source test and the Folowing error came up

M3770-8989SM-GXGK6K-C08R03 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@mike171070 Welcome to HP Community!

I request you to re-run the hardware test and get back to us with the complete error code, as the one you've mentioned - M3770-8989SM-GXGK6K-C08R03  - is incomplete, it needs to be 24 characters long,

That said, I would also, suggest you check with an alternate power cord, and another adapter to check if it works fine.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.