Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
probook g3 450 core i3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hp pro book g3 450 product number  X3E37PA#UUF . my problem is my laptops SD card slot not working.  not detecting SD card   by the slot. but usb hub working.  arm holdings pl 180 secure digital host controller, Intel SD host controller or SDA standard complaint SD host controller is not working. driver is up to date but am not able to update the drivers..

please solve my problems. thank you !

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Nazmul2 

Did you upgrade/downgrade your machine ? Please download and install the following Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Driver for Windows 10:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp94501-95000/sp94887.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

No i didn't upgrade any hardware  of my machine . but i upgraded/downgraded few drivers software of my laptop from hp recommended   website  and i  installed the drivers manually. I also upgraded my windows 10 version18362.175 to 1923.

i have instilled the pci card reader software which you given above. but my problem has not solved. and i am very worry about that. because the slot which is not working is very necessary to use for me. please give me a proper solution ASAP.

(Thank you so much for your reply. )

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.