cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

My laptop HP 15-bs145TU is not getting charge even it is not displaying light of charging

HP Recommended
HP 15-bs145TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Charger socket is not getting connected. It is for 2nd time . 1st time I had reinstalled driver of battery . But now it is not even displaying anything. Tried out ever recommended solutions. According to me there is an software issue because it do response for a second of light .And after that it gets again same as it is . It is not displaying any charging light and also not even charging. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 3
27 25 1 10
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do you use your laptop while sitting down in a chair or in a bed with the power connected to the charging port?

Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yaa I used to work on bed by sitting down .

But uses while charging very less times.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
27 25 1 10
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I worked in Phone Tech Support for another company and when we got calls that a laptop would not charge we were instructed to ask this question. Using a laptop on your lap or on the bed with the cord plugged in can put a strain on the internal power adapter. There are only 3 and in some cases 4 tiny metal legs holding the charging port inside to the motherboard. As the charging port encounters ANY amount of stress it can loosen one of the legs, if that happens the connection is intermittent or not at all, preventing the unit from charging. 

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation