Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp EliteBook

Hi i faced several problems with my laptop. it stop supporting games like ghost Recon , Pubg PC and also doesn't support some website like *bleep* when i open it it give me error a security error and the laptop automatically shutdown and the battery timing is too short . need the best solution thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@zaeemali2 

You have thrown a bunch of very different issues into one thread -- and there is no single solution for all of these.

The gaming issue is something we can not address as we have no way at all of debugging gaming problems.  Your best bet with these is to make a record of each issue and then contact the support forum for each game vendor.  They may have patches that address the issues; we would not have those.

As to the websites, you provide us no details at all.  You would need to try different Browsers to see if each site is a Browser issue.  If it is not, then you would need to try accessing each site from your location using a different PC.

As to the battery timing, we have no idea of what you consider too short -- but if you are gaming or watching videos when on battery, those BOTH use LOTS of power and will very quickly run down a batter.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Yeah i watch videos and playing some games  on my  laptop i think this would be the reason of low battery timing.

and what details  should i provide for my website  thanks.

HP Recommended

OK ... as to the websites, provide us the URLs and we can try accessing them ourselves.  But, if we can get to them, then the problem is with your Internet access and we have no way of addressing that.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Sir here is my website url https://trackacourier.net/

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.