Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-07-2021 11:53 PM
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-08-2021 12:44 AM
Please follow the steps below to resolve the probelm
- Right click on an unused area of the taskbar.
- Make sure that “Lock the taskbar” is UNchecked.
- Left click and hold in that unused area of the taskbar.
- Drag the taskbar to the side of the screen you want it.
- Release the mouse.
- Right click in an unused area of the taskbar, and make sure that “Lock the taskbar” is CHECKED.
Please let me know if the issue persists!!I would be more than happy to help you...
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community