Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issues? Click here for tips and tricks.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

me and 2000 other people who buy an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2004nv cant find Drivers please if anyone has found the drivers for this model that do not exist in HP website please provide a link. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@BlackOwlGR 

Welcome to the HP Community --

?

There are indeed drivers for Windows 10 at the driver support website for this model.

Software and Drivers for HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2004nv (48M01EA)  

If necessary, change the Operating System / version to Windows / Windows 10

Example image

DragonFur_0-1704900720303.png

=-\=-\=-\=-\=-\=-\=-\=-\=-\=-\=-\=-\=-

References / Resources

HP Device Home Page - References and Resources

Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories: Alerts, Warranty Check, Security & Viruses, Software and Drivers, Setup & User Guides, Product Specifications, Accounts and Registration, Warranty & Repair

Open

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2004nv (48M01EA)  

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click my Post "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

fsefrf.jpgI dont know why you can see that but i cant ?

HP Recommended

@BlackOwlGR 

"Yeah, but" it does  not work for me...

Why?

No idea, though were it mine to do, I would try clearing my browser cache / cookies and / or try a different browser.

"Works for me" settings = West Coast USA, cleared Firefox, latest version, Windows 11.

Should that not do it,

• check your security settings, including those in your browser and your security software.
  • Perhaps restart everything, including your network.
  • Check the router logs -- service refusals not already caught by browser or device security are sometimes logged at the router level.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click my Post "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.