Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Paul I always look forward to your responses and thank you again,

Am learning new things everyday in this pc world thanks to U, it is so gratifying when one is so eager to take in this info & utilize it in real time,

Time to unzip...

R

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Always glad to be of assistance.

HP Recommended

Loads of info in that tool Paul, very nice uefi 

I feel a lot better in regards to my Antique laptop on only 3 mb, 

It still benchmarks very high on the lists. Was very pleased about the results

Thanks so much for sharing this tool with me. Never saw it b4

Have a great day & get outside if U can & grab some Sun

Cheers Mate

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Yes, I was just outside for an hour in a half in the nice warm sun, mowing the lawn.

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.