Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-28-2022 02:42 AM
Nikon wireless transmitter utility not working on windows 11. It worked on Windows 10 but will not load a driver now:-
Programme compatibility assistant
A driver cannot load on this device
A security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this driver.
I don't want to adjust my security settings.
Nikon support can't find a solution
10-28-2022 02:56 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration before we talk about the <wireless> problem ...
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
- Expand <Digital Media Devices>
- Expand <Imaging devices>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community