cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xMihailCristi
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

No gaming center for HP Pavilion Gaming 15?

HP Recommended
hp pavilion 15-ec0017nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I've recently bought a HP pavilion 15-ec0017nq and my friends who have ASUS and Lenovo gaming laptops have something called ''gaming centers'' where they can boost the performance of their laptops, change keyboard colors, turn on their fans and make them go faster/slower but I can't find anything like that in HP? I've tried OMEN Gaming Center but it doesn't work since I don't have an OMEN laptop but it shows mine there without having access to the features.
1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,580 23,538 1,069 1,103
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@xMihailCristi

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Update OMEN Command Center by downloading the app from the Microsoft Store.

1. Click the Microsoft Store icon on the task bar.

2. Search for OMEN Command Center.

3. Click Update.

Wait while the program downloads and installs.

4. Click Play.

OMEN Command Center opens.

Home screen

The OMEN Command Center home screen displays features available on your computer.

note:Available features vary based upon OMEN system models.

OMEN Command Center home screen

Updates

OMEN Command Center looks for updates automatically on launch. There is also an option to search for new updates.

• Note: if your product is not compatible then you won't be able to avail this options. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation