Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ProBook 445 G7 - 1B7V9ES
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i enter support webpage form HP support (Germany).

Then i fill in serial number of laptop and wait for the webside, but the browser doesn't show any result.

It seems that the browser sent request to HP server but got never answer.

This happens with Chrome and Firefox browser and also with Edge and Internet Explorer.

I tried the download with several laptops and also several browsers -> support page gets stuck.

I tried also with several language settings, same result: i am not able to download drivers or documentation.

Is someone able to download drivers for his HP laptop or pc?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Nörgler 

I went to this page and had no problems downloading drivers using the new Edge browser: https://support.hp.com/ca-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-445-g7-notebook-pc/32764491

But I did notice that there is a popup suggesting you use a download assistant and at the bottom of the window, an option  to download manually.  I chose that option but had to then request the download a second time before it would start.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Nörgler 

I went to this page and had no problems downloading drivers using the new Edge browser: https://support.hp.com/ca-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-445-g7-notebook-pc/32764491

But I did notice that there is a popup suggesting you use a download assistant and at the bottom of the window, an option  to download manually.  I chose that option but had to then request the download a second time before it would start.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thank you, WAWood, you gave me the right tipps.

I am downloading all software and driver.

Thank you very much.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.