Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys, it's about two months when new error appears every time after boot.

Error.png

I know the part of the error is in different language, however the important message stay in English.

"It occurred unknow software exception (0xc00200001) in application location 0x000007FF8D209A839"

Can you provide me same guidance how to solve this error?

Thank you guys.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@GabrielCZ

Have you tried creating a new User Account and check if the issue persists on the New Account?

If the issue persists, I suggest you perform a Reset. Please follow the instructions in this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289

Keep me posted how it goes 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@GabrielCZ Welcome to HP Community!

Here's what you need to do:

Click here to download the latest OMEN Command Center to resolve this issue.

If the issue persists, Click here to find and install the Bios and chip-set driver updates,

If the issue persists, is recover the original application from the recovery manager: Click here for instructions to retain the original Omen controller.

The only other thing to do is to uninstall the software and install a fresh copy from the Microsoft store: click here

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I took some time to testing. However problem isn't solved yet. It still appears few moments after boot up windows.

HP Recommended

I took some time to testing. However problem isn't solved yet. It still appears few moments after boot up windows.

-sry somehow log with different account or create new acc. *shrughs*

HP Recommended

@GabrielCZ

Have you tried creating a new User Account and check if the issue persists on the New Account?

If the issue persists, I suggest you perform a Reset. Please follow the instructions in this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289

Keep me posted how it goes 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

After I Reset my Windows 10 to default, it's seems to work.

HP Recommended

@GabrielCZ That's awesome, although, I keep that for last resorts since it involves a lot of work to ensure no data is lost, among others, however, it looks like that was the only way out and I'm glad it worked,

If you need anything else, feel free to get back to us anytime.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.