Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dh0002nc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

After I tried Intelligent undervolting and having few reboots, the app worked just fine I also did a benchmark test and then I close the Gaming Hub. But since on I can't turn the Gaming Hub on. It will always stuck on the little black loading screen.

I downloaded everything, from drivers, to updating BIOS, uninstall and reinstall and nothing.

My specs are OMEN 15 2019 laptop with i7-9750H and RTX 2060.

Would be nice to find a fix since lately the program has been buggy for most users. Thanks in advance!!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I guess there maybe some program file broken in your test progress .try to reinstall the Omen  gaming hub

HP Recommended

Reinstall helped but when I did the test again, the program broke again so they should do something about it. But thanks for your time.

HP Recommended

I think you should contact the Omen gaming hub support team....

HP Recommended

Same issue and  as I see still not resolved

BTW Another issue is that you can't install properly HP Omen gaming hub when you performed clean installation of windows 10 Pro (likely Home too)

Then on first run, the app wants to install HP System Event Utility which it's not possible as it does not exist anymore on MS Store.... Likely they changed the name of the app to HP System Information, but it can't be installed manually because during installtion  the MS Store shows error (no issue with other apps installed from MS Store)

The only option to have all installed is Factory recovery... which is annoying. I wanted to get clean installation of Win 10 Pro instead of Home version. So I had to return to factory configuration (instalation) of Win 10 and then I entered Win 10 pro key

Anyway it seems HP Omen gaming hub has a lot of issues and also something is wrong in collaboration between HP and MS as many things are corrupted on that line (installation from MS Store)

PS This forum also barely works. Strange error during typing the text, something like the action can't be performed (only while texting, without reason). Even with unknown error a post can be sent but it is processed for at least one minute and a user even doesn't know what is going on... whether post is being sent or an error is valid and stopped the process 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.