Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15,624 15,584 662 733
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gkaz

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Please refer to "Macros" from this HP document:https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/omen-by-hp-15-ce000-laptop-pc/15551437/model/20216791/document/...

In case the issue persists, you may uninstall the Omen command center and reinstall it by following the below steps:

1. In Windows, search for and open Control Panel. In Control Panel, locate Programs, then click Uninstall a program.

Figure: Uninstalling a program

Uninstalling a program
  2. In the Uninstall or change a program window, select the program you want to remove from the list and click Uninstall or Uninstall/Changeat the top of the program list.

Figure: Example of uninstalling a program

Image of Uninstall/Change selection
  3. Read and respond to any messages that open while the software is being removed from your computer.

4. Click here to download and install the Omen Command Center.

5. After the Omen command center is installed successfully, you may attempt to configure the macros again.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation