Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-dc0029na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Error message.png

This message keeps popping up with increasing regularity. Does anybody know what it means and how I can stop it?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey Andy182

Seems like I'm not the only one. I got this problem with my brand new HP Omen Obelisk. The issue must be caused by the command center itself so I uninstalled it and installed the official Intel XTU software to overwrite the Intel drivers.

Only issue is, I can't reinstall the omen command center anymore. Not even after a PC reset… I don't know what problem got into the command center but I got no problems now for 4 days. I can't change the coloros of the PC but as long as it works I'm ok with it.

HP Recommended

@Andy182 & @Ovecarleone I suggest you run Windows Updates process as it should install Cumulative Updates for Windows 10 (KB4493437), once done restart the device and this should resolve the issue, if the issue persists, try these steps suggested by one of our community members: click here to view the related post.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.