cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Magicmerly
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Omen Command Center keeps asking for System Event Utility

HP Recommended
Omen 17 Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I've installed Omen Gaming Hub and every time I startup my laptop it gives me a notification that I need the System Event Utility program, I've installed sp101543.exe and this notification continues.

How to do give this program what it wants, please advise ?

4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
95,843 64,557 12,413 21,374
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Magicmerly 

What is your Omen 17 Laptop ? We need to know EXACTLY what is it to be able to get the right program.  Please use the following way to find out the model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Magicmerly
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks

its 4AY92EA#ABU

Magicmerly
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Banhien was there a response you can give please or have I given you the wrong details ?

Cat_Cat
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have an HP Model 17-cb1046nr and I am having this same issue. What program would I need to install for this notification to stop alerting me everytime I start my laptop up?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation