Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dc1002nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, As The topic suggests Omen command center And Nvidia Control Panel Doesn't Work I tried Reinstalling Them But That Did not workEkran Alıntısı.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@CilekciGs Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are unable to launch the omen command center.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Uninstall whatever version of the OCC is installed now.

Go to your Start Menu and look for it there and uninstall it if it shows up.

Install all of these just to make sure they are there.

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store
Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store

OMEN Command Center SDK sp98588.exe

Now force Windows Updates to search for updates. Go to updates and click on the Search for Updates button, even if it shows its up to date. If it already shows updates pending, let them install, then search again. If it finds any, install them and reboot the computer. Then do it again (search again until no more are found).

Go to Windows Services and scroll down to HP Omen HSA Service and make sure its set to Running - Automatic.
If the command center will not open from the Start menu shortcut, right-click the shortcut and choose More... Run as Administrator.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I tried the steps you provided and it didn't fix it and btw: hp system utility reports parameter wrong fn+esc still works for some reason

HP Recommended

@CilekciGs

In that case, I would suggest you perform the system reset.

Windows 10 has a reset feature that repairs your computer by reinstalling the operating system. This feature is recommended for recovery because it reinstalls Windows 10 while either preserving your personal data and customizations or removing all your personal data.

You have a choice of two methods to reset your computer.

• If Windows 10 loads correctly, see the section titled Perform a Windows 10 system reset in Windows in this document.

• If Windows 10 does not start correctly, see the section titled Perform a Windows 10 system reset through Windows Recovery Environment in this document.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply but I think it's because I messed with the security tab on windows apps Please Check This  Reddit Post 

HP Recommended

@CilekciGs

To reinstall all the Windows 10 built-in apps which you uninstalled over time, all you have to do is run a specific command. Type or copy-paste the following command inside your PowerShell window:

Get-AppxPackage -allusers | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$($_.InstallLocation)\appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode}Windows 10, PowerShell, reinstall apps

After you have entered the above command in Powershell, press Enter.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

I Get This erEkran Alıntısı.PNGror and i really don't want to reset

HP Recommended

@CilekciGs

I understand your concerns. 

It's not error message. It will reinstall or refresh your windows application.

However, I would suggest you contact our phone support. They will help you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.