cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
IRoe
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Only old graphics drivers from 2018 for Spectre x360 - 13-ae047ng available?

HP Recommended
Spectre x360 - 13-ae047ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Spectre x360 - 13-ae047ng and would like to update my graphics drivers.
Intel has released quite a couple of versions in the meantime. But none of them got validated by HP for my notebook.

So, although newer driver versions by Intel do exist, do I really have to stick with the version 23.20.16.5044 Rev.B from May 2018?!

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
136,237 99,358 20,947 28,767
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

If your notebook only has the onboard Intel graphics, see my knowledge base article at the link below for how to update the Intel graphics driver to the latest version that Intel has.

Updating the Latest HD Graphics Driver from Intel...Skylake,... - HP Support Community - 7185608

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation