4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Packaging

HP Recommended
Spectre 13-aw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I didnt know where to categorize my question...is there any way to acquire a complete package for the new spectre x360?

Even if someone is selling such one that is not needed?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,646 32,546 2,958 7,270
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@pamaraos 

My guess is that you are asking for packing materials that you can use to ship this laptop?

And in all this time, no one has responded?

Probably because anyone who was shipped that product is hanging on to their packing materials in case they run into problems and have to send it back to HP for repairs.

You're most likely going to have to craft your own from cardboard boxes, styrofoam stips, and strapping tape.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
pamaraos
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi and thanks for your response

In fact I mean the original box that a 13 spectre comes in. Mine was a refurbished one so it came in a general style hp box, like the ones from a 15" laptop, so I want to purchase an original box of a nightfall black if anyone is willing to sell. There is no such option through hp, as I ve asked already.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation