Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop Model 15s-fq2050TU

I am trying to sort my photos into categories of my choosing. I have naves a lot of categories which my computer calls ‘creations’ eg. art, sunsets, birds, when I click on a photo I have the option to Add to When  I click this I can add this photo to existing creations or create a  one.. I assume each photo I add  to a chosen category joins other photos previously selected in this category. All was going well until I couldn’t f find these various creations  any where AND the number of photos which some files indicated was far too few. AAAAAHHHHH! I need help. Where can my creations and will they be complete when I do? Please someone help me. Photo1

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Photo1 

No, machine won't do that for you. You need a software, do you know what it is, presuming it's free.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Photo1 

Apologies for jumping in unannounced.

Ignore if this is not relevant...

If you are asking about HP Photo Creations software - it was retired November 30, 2019.

It is Gone.

From the old "retirement" page:

HP is retiring the HP Photo Creations program on November 30, 2019

HP is retiring the HP Photo Creations program on November 30, 2019. The software will no longer run after that date. You can continue to print cards, photos, and other projects as normal until November 30. You can also order online until November 15.

Saving Your Projects
To export your projects as high-resolution images, use the Image Export feature. (If you don't own the feature already, you can use the code XFREE to unlock it. See "Image Export" in the Home menu for instructions on using this feature.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any photos that you have stored on the computer are likely fine.

Any "structures" created using Photo Creations software - and only available within that software - are no longer available.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.